were can i get a good at home job????

not a businees and no money upfront

nizzsgurl

Asked by nizzsgurl at 4:59 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Money & Work

• Hello, my name is Amber I work along side a company named Ameriplan. What we do is help families that do not have medical coverage gain it through the company. There is no selling, no stocking, no dealing with monney, and no cold calling only if the person requests for you to call them. If this sounds like something you would like to do you can visit http://freedomathometeam.com/amberm and it has alot of great info. You can also visit www.MyBenefitsPlus.com/amber and it will show you what we offer to families so you are more aware of what you would do. If you have any questions please feel free to write or call and I wll answer any questions that you may have.
    Amber McGhee
    AMcGhee@ameriplan.net
    Home Office: 740-778-3061
    Work Cell: 740-285-3299
    AmberMcGhee

Answer by AmberMcGhee at 9:47 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• If you are really serious about working from home, I'd love to help you get started. Check out my profile and leave me a message.
    Katie2233

Answer by Katie2233 at 10:13 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!
    I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.
    I had searched for a work at home job for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.
    I am so blessed to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!
    Request your 100% Risk FREE information today www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 11:59 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Hey girlie. If you love value health and fitness take a look at my CM site and TeamBeachBody.com/DreamE .

Good luck!!!
    DreamnBigEliza

Answer by DreamnBigEliza at 2:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• What we do: Market our free websites(training provided), Dial people into overview calls, Set up online accounts, Mentor others, Earn residual income that builds over time

What we do not do: Invest money, Buy inventory, Sell Products, Take orders, Telemarket

You can work part time or full time depending on your income goals, everything is month to month, no contracts or quotas, no monthly fees

I work from home on my computer and telephone!
    I found a risk free way of earning money from Home.
    I have found a team to last a lifetime and I love passing it on to other families. :) This month you can earn a $150 or $300 gas card just for part time work. Let me help you ease the financial strain of a bad economy.
    Taffy
    www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtH...
    mommyetb@hotmail.com
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 3:48 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Work when you want, no quota's. Take a vacation anytime!

Heather Williams
    806-549-7815
    www.247candlelove.com
    Mia Bella Gourmet Products

Free ecourse and scent samples @
    wealthwithcandles.com/080583heather
    080583heather

Answer by 080583heather at 2:03 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• there is no way to get a legit home business with no start up fee. if you start up your own restaruant or business it always takes investing,luckily we have lower investments in work at home jobs!
    start for under $50.00!
    080583heather

Answer by 080583heather at 2:04 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I'm not going to spam my company, If you want to PM me I can tell you more. I'm looking for someone looking to help others.
    It's Free to start up too.
    cashmakingmama

Answer by cashmakingmama at 3:29 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Go to www.thisonewillwork.com and watch the video you'll be glad you did its 100% FREE
    sharon63

Answer by sharon63 at 5:56 PM on Jul. 23, 2008