Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is this cancer or am i freaking out?

okay so i have ben having lots of pelvic pain for nearly a year now. i had all the checks but no stds, so the us shows i have fluid outside mt uterus and bladder in addition to my right ovary has a bleeding cyst. my piss at the moment is almost black its so orange and i keep on geting dizzy spells. i cant have sex cos it hurts so much deep up there and i constantly feel like i've been kicked in the back. ive tried to look it up and all i end up is with the big c word. i'm seeing my gyne in two weeks. has anybody had such symptons or have any idea. my stomach looks like a pregnant woman now i feel like ive put two stone on in the laast 3 months.

Answer Question

Asked by angelmomma2 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • WTF, how can we answer that?! Go to a DR.! You sound ill and aren't going to a dr. ?

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

  • If I was having these symptoms for a year. I would be living at my doctors office tell hes/she found out what was wrong with me.


    Answer by louise2 at 2:31 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

  • i am under my gp but i ahve been sent back and forth to sex clinic first for usual tests then to for ultrsounds then back to gp then next to a gyne....have to wait a month for this appointment...i live in the uk and its fucked up a bit...oh yeah i 4got the other symptom, you know after you have a baby vaginally and youre afraid to poo? thats how i feel all the time.


    Answer by angelmomma2 at 2:36 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

  • Go to the general practictioner. Tell him your fears ask for blood work. They can do blood work to see what your white blood cell count is. Are you constipated? Kidney infection? Holy smokes can you not go to the emergency room at the hospital? I bet they would do more testing.

    Answer by mistynights234 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

  • Bless you. You should not have to be suffering like this. and two weeks is too long, although you said that you had to wait a month for this appointment. Is there an urgent care clinic you can go to or even the emergency room. I hope that you get help soon.

    Answer by Bmat at 3:01 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
not feeling so hot

Next question overall (Relationships)