Twin delivery stories....

Would you please share you twin labor and delivery stories with me.. I am just waiting for these twins to make their appearance and would love to hear your story... thanks and have a great weekend... Tiff

JustMeTiff

Asked by JustMeTiff at 5:07 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had a placental abruption and an emergency c-section. They had trouble getting the spinal in, but it didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would. The anesthesia and/or nerves made me shake alot, which was the worst part of the procedure, IMO. I am short, so I had trouble breathing with the LOs in there. As soon as they took one baby out, I could breathe! Sweet relief!! The 2nd baby was born a minute later. No kidding, Baby 1 was born kicking and 2 was born screaming! LOL! Unfortunately, I was only 32 weeks and the babies were whisked away to the NICU before I got a good look at them. Also, I had a few post-delivery complications, but we survived! If you have a c-section, take your meds and get up as soon as you can! Good luck!
    patsfan013

Answer by patsfan013 at 8:53 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Sorry I can't be any help - I had a Miscarriage with Identical Twins. Good Luck and Congrats!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Jul. 17, 2008