Daily Routine...

ok I'm just curious, could some of you please tell me what you do all day? I feel like I'm doing so much but never get anything done....

BxMetroMom718

Asked by BxMetroMom718 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I get up in the morning. Go to the bathroom, get dressed, take my son to school, come home and clean the livingroom, do dishes if there are any, take out the trash, mop the kitchen, give the little one a bath and dress her, watch tv or play with her for a couple hours, have lunch, work on my college homework, play online while I do that (lol), figure something for dinner, pick up my son from school, come home, do laundry, cook dinner, do dishes, watch tv with the kids or a movie, go to bed.

Answer by gemgem at 2:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Honestly, it depends on which day of the week....
    General...

up at 5am (coffee, computer, shower, dress, etc)
    boys up at 6:30 (on their own)
    breakfast at 8
    lunch about 11 or 11:30
    oldest to school at 12 or 12:30
    youngest two naps at 12:30 or 1
    up from naps at 2:30
    pick up oldest at 3
    snack at 3:30
    supper on table about 5:30
    pajamas and brush teeth at 7:30
    bed at 8

In the mix there are two sessions of speech therapy for my youngest, two sessions each of speech and OT for the middle and two sessions of OT for the oldest. There is also a science class Monday evenings for my oldest (he's 4). I also do at least one load of laundry each day, clean the kitchen daily, vacuum at least once a day (apartment has carpet in the dining room...idiots), potty training the 3 year old and tripping over the 2 year old! LOL

That's just Monday through Friday.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2009