I think I am reading to much! Help

I am so excited yet a little nervous about my appointmemt on Monday and it will be my first ultrasound to see baby, check date, size etc. and Ipray to god there is a baby there. I have all the symptoms and am already starting to show this is my third but I am sill paranoid about it. I really need some up beat comments etc about this to make me feel better. When really I know..... the only thing that will really make me feel better is to see that baby and hear that heartbeat. ugh!!!! I know sounds crazy! I am reading to much !!!!!

momehopeful69

Asked by momehopeful69 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• relax mom-the baby is there.I went thru this too where I was just SURE something was wrong but it was fine.My doc said maybe my baby wasn't moving as much because of my stress lol so once I tried to distract myself and relaxed the baby was doing a disco.It will be ok,hang in there and try to do something fun til monday.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:57 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• you sound just like me when i was pregnant!!! i know its hard but relax, that got me through was the mantra 'today i am pregnant'
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:02 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i meant what got me through :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:08 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Lol...you're too funny. There is going to be a baby there...you'll hear a heartbeat...you will have worked yourself up for nothing. I know what you're saying though...and you're right, you'll probably be all wound up until you actually have the ultrasound.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2009