H have cermanic tile floor with grout, what is the best way to clean, its not smoth, but rough

BOnken

Asked by BOnken at 2:57 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in

• I'm kinda aa nerd w/my floors lol so I wash the tiles regularly w/cleaner for ceramic floors and then go over the grout corners with a scrubbing brush.i cannot stand the idea of the stuff in the grout lol ...after I do the grout I go over the whole thing again w/bleach water.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:59 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• ps.test a small spot first w/bleach water to make sure it doesn't change the color.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:00 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• A scrubbing brush with soft bristles should clean but not harm the grout or the tiles. Use a regular cleaner such as Mr.Clean and wash with the brush, rinse, then rub over with another cloth to start the drying.

Answer by Bmat at 4:03 PM on Jan. 10, 2009