How can i get my 3 1/2 mth baby to take a bottle?

I'm trying the breast flow bottles now and she still won't do it.

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You may have to try several types of bottles. Both of my boys were very picky when it came to the bottles that they liked. I have found that the breast flow bottles did not set well with my newest son. Good luck!

Answer by kimmie10575 at 4:30 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Try Playtex Drop Ins Nursers this is what I use. I also use the natural latch nipples. I did both from the beginning. Another tip I have heard really works is to feed breastmilk from a bottle, and drip some on the nipple right before you feed. Basically the longer you wait to initially introduce a bottle the harder it is. So if you are serious about it keep trying. Hope this helps.

Answer by firstimemom4049 at 5:14 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I used the Playtex Nurser system too. That was the ONLY thing that worked with the Colic Master.

Answer by Brenna at 10:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2008