Blonde hair

My hair is naturally brown. I have it heavily highlighted a sunny "lifeguard" blonde. Sometimes the color doesn't look as shiny and gets dull. What do you use to keep your blonde bright and from fading/getting dull?

hw1977

Asked by hw1977 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Pantene makes shampoo for blondes..freshens up and its cheap. You could also try a glaze.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 3:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I use a product that I purchase from Sally's beauty supply. It is a product by Loreal. It puts a clear coat on your hair. It will have a shine for 4-6 weeks. Another GREAT product for adding shine is SHINING by Rusk. It not only works well, but it smells Wonderful! It is a clear spray that really shines. It may cost a little, but it will last a very long time. Also Clairol has a shampoo and conditioner that is purple. Only use it once or twice a week because it will build up on your blonde and will give you a purple hue. It will keep your hair from becoming too brassy/yellow. I also get it from the beauty supply store. Anyone can purchase from Sally's. If they ask you if you have, or want a Sally's card it is worth the money. For $5 a year, it will save you alot of money! No I do not work for them, I just like to pass on ways to save money. Good Luck!
    LaRonda126

Answer by LaRonda126 at 10:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Hey,your in luck,i'm a hair stylist:)With very blonde hair.In between foils I get a glaze.We use Shades @ my salon(by Redken)It tones,conditions and shines in one.You'll love it!!
    joni-kay

Answer by joni-kay at 10:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2009