please help!!

i'm not really sure how i should word this but the past 2 days i've been getting this feelings like i need to push my baby out, i'm almost 21 weeks and i dont know why i'm getting this feels is it normal or should i get check out??
like right now i feel like i need to push her out?
whats happens if i do push would she come out?

AjBabygirl

Asked by AjBabygirl at 6:08 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't do any pushing just yet. It is way too soon. You might be feeling anxious. Talk to your doctor, I am sure it's normal but it's always better to find out for sure.
    Susan0976

Answer by Susan0976 at 6:54 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I had those feelings while I was preganant especially with my second child. I dont think they would come out even of you pushed but I wouldnt do it. This might be morbid to you lol but I was about 25 wks or so, sitting on the tolilet and I felt like I had to go I was pushing a little but I kept getting huge urges to like push the baby out!!! I stopped pushing and I looked down and I seen something big round and pink startingto come out, I yelled for my husband and we were about to call 911, but as soon as I stood up it went back. But it really did look like the babies head....My advice is to not push no matter how bad you want to. It is probably just pressure from the baby making you want to push. I would ask your doctor about it next appt. tho.
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 7:01 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Maybe the baby has changed positions and is resting lower than you were used to. It is way to early for you to try to deliver. I would contact your doctor, that way you know what to do and what not to, and he is informed of the problems and concerns you have with your pregnancy.
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 5:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2008