Whats should I do???

My husband has been talking about wanting to experiment with a 3 sum. I say ok but inside i dont think i really want to, what should I do?? I mean I do watch girl on girl porn but I dont know if i can watch my husband do some other girl. Hes even gone as far as to look on cregslist of others who want to have a three sum. HELP!!!I need some answers

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• If you don't feel comfortable doing it, then don't. Tell him you'll have a threesome with another girl if he'll also have a threesome with another guy. That's compromise, right? OR you can tell him you'll have girl on girl sex while he watches, if the problem is watching him with another girl. Or you can set a rule during the threesome that he can only do things to you, while you and the girl have free reign on each other. It's healthy to fulfill fantasies but NOT healthy if BOTH parties aren't 100% into it and comfortable.
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 3:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• If you are not totally comfortable with it don't do it!
    Anonymous

• tell him you dont want to.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• If you don't like it tell him. Cause its better to be honest then say OK, then get right down to it and then tell him how you feel.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 3:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• You need to talk to him asap! If your not comfortable with the idea, then he should understand. Moving forward with something like this without you being truly on board could ruin your relationship with your DH.
    joeyzgerl

Answer by joeyzgerl at 3:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Im not gonna try and tell you what to do, but i did try it and it was the worst mistake i have ever mad, and it still to this day eats at me and i can picture it in my mind and i just break down and cry and doing it with a person you trust to never do it again don't help either because it just makes matters worse. If i would you i wouldn't!
    Anonymous

• eew craigslist? I wouldn't look there. If you are going to do it, at least know the person so you know they are clean. You don't want to bring STDs into your relationship!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:32 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• If you're not okay with it then dont do it because it will ruin your marriage
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• tell him to stop looking right now.Tell him it is a fantasy but not one you can act out.I agree w/pp if you both are not into it 100% it will destroy your marriage.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• If you are not comfortable; then don't do it
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2009