Weight Watchers?

Has anyone tried this and if so did it help you at all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• i haven't tried it personally but its a great program, its very similar to following a diabetic diet which is actually how everyone should eat. it's the only weight loss program i would recommend!
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 3:41 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• yes I am using the WW methods now. so far I have lost 6.8pounds! in 7 weeks. Not bad even over the holiday's I lost 2.5pounds. LOST: I'm doing the 13 wwek program and I love it.
    mothermayiam

Answer by mothermayiam at 3:47 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• It really helped me with good eating habits and support. I found it to be less effective than programs that emphasize working in four areas - physical, emotional, spiritual and mental. I would say WW covers mental and physical, sometimes the emotional but the help of a higher power has been so much more beneficial. I found this in Overeaters Annonymous first and now in a program called First Place 4 Health. The weight loss is a consequence of having a balanced lifestyle. WW is about how much I eat of what and excercising. It doesn't sustain me and now, it's just too much. Not a good value compared to OA which is free and First Place which is $14 for a book every twelve weeks. They are both excellent values.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 4:57 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i love WW
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:05 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• how much does it cost to join WW?
    Lizard1970

Answer by Lizard1970 at 11:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2009