PORK CHOPS?

DOES NEONE HAVE A GOOD RECIPE FOR BONELESS PORK CHOPS THEY WOULD LIKE TO SHARE? I WANNA TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT; JUST WONDERING ABOUT ANY SUGGESTIONS YOU LADIES MIGHT HAVE?

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I use a bit of butter and Goya to fry, or bake it with Goya.

Anonymous

• plum pork chops is the favorite in our house. here's a link to the recipe I use
    http://www.bhg.com/recipe/meat/plum-good-pork-chops/
    and it works just as well on boneless as it does on bone-in
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 4:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I HAVE A GREAT ONE! GO TO FOOD NETWORK AND SEARCH PAULA DEEN'S RECIPE FOR "FARMER'S PORK CHOP DINNER". iTS AWESOME-YOU'LL SMACK YOUR MOMMA!
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 4:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I sear both sides then season with thyme, oj concentrate and a little minced garlic salt and pepper. Yummy.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• If you have some white rice (or even brown), try this: Heat butter & olive oil in a large skillet (a tablespoon or so of each). Remove the chops from the fridge and season with onion powder, lemon pepper, and a bit of salt. Be liberal with the lemon pepper. Over med-high heat, cook the chops until they are well browned. The centers may have a pink tinge; this is fine. Add 1/3 cup of water or chicken broth to deglaze the pan and simmer for a minute or so, scraping all the browned bits from the bottom. Remove everything to a plate (repeat if necessary, depending on the number of chops). To the pan add more butter & olive oil, about 3 tbsp in total. Sprinkle in a few tbsp of flour and stir until combined and bubbling. Whisk in a couple cups of milk, and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes. Add the liquid from the chops; stir. Slice the chops and add to the gravy. Serve over rice. So tasty!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 5:54 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Mmm I just simply marinade mine in teriyaki, garlic salt, and pepper.. and grill them, brushing them with the marinade everytime I flip.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 6:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• place the pork chops in a baking dish
    in a separate bowl place sliced potatoes (you can keep the skin on), olive oil, S&P, parm cheese, garlic pwd, onion, green pepper if you like - toss and place on top of pork chops.
    Bake

or you could layer pork chops, potatoes/onions and then italian dressing - bake
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 1:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• My kids love tater tot casserole. I brown the chops in S&P with some olive oil. Lay them in a baking dish, top with cream of mushroom soup, canned french style green beans, tater tots and cheddar cheese. Terribly fattening, but boy is it YUMMY!

I'll also fry the chops, place in a baking pan, top with sliced onions and a mixture of lemon juice, catsup and brown sugar to make a sweet and sour sauce for them. Pour that over the top and bake til the onions are tender.
    toomanypoodles

Answer by toomanypoodles at 5:22 AM on Jan. 12, 2009