Valentines Gift Ideas

This will be my 2nd Valentines Day with my boyfriend. Last year I gave him a "Key to my Heart" keychain along with a poem entitled "Key to My Heart". I am looking for ideas for this year (something tasteful). Do you know of any websites out there with Valentine's gifts for men? I found a Prince Charming Frog which is really cute but not quite sold on that idea yet. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Holidays

• You can try things remembered. I use them alot of times for special days and have the items engraved.

Answer by gemgem at 3:58 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Most people with penises enjoy electronic things. My husband would not particularly care for what would be on the more girlie side keychain or any other things girls would consider "cute." Get him a game for his game system and give that to him in a new sexy nighty or panties or soemthing like that...if you arent sexually active with him then get him a game and a porn. lol ive just found in my experience guys dont care about stuff that would be sold in stores like things remembered or other places like that..good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• try findgift.com they have some interesting ideas! some are kinda tacky but some are cool
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 3:15 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I don't know what to get him for Valentines day. His birthday is the day after it. I'm clueless.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• If I got something for my husband from things remembered....i have a key chain from my daughter with her picture of her and a message engraved on it.....he would never act like he did not care for it, even if he didn't he would never put my thought down like that. I'm sure whatever you end up getting your boyfriend he will appreciate even if he would happen not to like it(which I'm guessing he will like it anyways don't worry about that). I've gotten my husband in the past some edible body paint...which promotes the "love" but isn't too far. We both liked that...you could even just do a massage for him, cook him a nice dinner, pamper him....you'll figure something out, and the good news is you have lots of time still! good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I've been with my husband for 6years now, married 2. I always just make a really special dinner, we have some wine, this year we will probably play with the wii lol.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 9:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I created a camping scene for a picnic one year for Valentine's Day. My husband and I have been married for 10 years and I run out of ideas a bunch but our church thought of the camping idea. It can be any theme just find something he really likes and re-create it indoors. I built a fake fire and had the metal plates and cups. I had little lanterns for lighting and cooked things that could actually be cooked on a fire. We had a great time and he still remembers us doing that and he said he really enjoyed it.
    m4heaven

Answer by m4heaven at 11:53 AM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I usually make him dinner, go out to a movie, come back to a romantic evening with candles and might be TMI but also things to make it spicy..I found this to be a good site www.allforromance.com I think the code for 20% off is VDAY
    Anonymous

• Passion Parties By Trish has some really good specials going on right now. They have gifts just for him. They also carry this super deluxe massage mitt and it comes with lotion that is out of this world. You can give him his own personal massage from top to bottom. The mitt turns inside out and you can even give him a tingling footsies massage. He will be quivering at your touch,.

www.trypassion.com is the website to go take a look at. Discounts are available as well type in STRAWBERRY
    trishpassion

Answer by trishpassion at 4:45 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Maybe AVON has something that you might like to give to him. Come to my website at www.youravon.com/christinedutton for some ideas.
    rosebud1221

Answer by rosebud1221 at 1:46 AM on Jan. 19, 2009