Help me !!!!!!!!

I want to know do colon cleanse help you loss weight? I try to get in sharp for the summer and I don't know where to start. I try to change my eating habits and I don't have money to work out at the gym so is there any one that can help me out?

mayaa

Asked by mayaa at 4:01 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Walk a couple miles every day. If walking outside isn't good for you, walk at the mall- you can ask how far it is all the way around, usually the mall manager will know, and sometimes they have walking clubs. If you can have a friend walk with you, it makes it even more fun and you would be more inclined to keep it up. If you don't want to leave the house, as I've mentioned in a few other posts, turn on music that you like and dance and walk and lead the music with your hands and arms and march. Half an hour a day is what is recommended, and you can break it down in to several smaller times just so they add up to 30 minutes. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 4:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• does a colon cleanse help you lose weight? no, it will clean out your system but thats about it. start with walking and eating lots of fruits veggie and whole grains.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I was just searching today and there is pills that you ca get a free trial of and it helped a lady lose over 20 lbs in 2 weeks.. there are two steps and one includes colon cleanses.. its free why not try it..
    Jennandjose2004

Answer by Jennandjose2004 at 9:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I have done research on colon cleanses and they do help you loose weight. It varies from person to person though, so dont count on it alone to reach your weight loss goal. You can definetely walk, its the best all over workout you can do and once you start seeing results it will motivate you to keep adding different things to your routine. If you cant afford a gym, go onto Womens Health.com and look at the different workout routines they have on there, pull a few that you can do and do them at home.
    CavMamma

Answer by CavMamma at 10:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Try a fat flush. There is a group on CM now: http://www.cafemom.com/group/96834

And yes it works, but it is more than losing weight, it is eating better and taking better care of your body. It is a body makeover. And yes it works, and unlike "miracle" pills you don't gain it all back once you stop.

But you also need to exercise. And no, you don't need to be in a gym. Like the mommy above- walk (outside, in a mall, etc). Do crunches, leg lifts, etc at home. Stretch. Dance with your kids, etc. :D

OneLove4Jesus

Answer by OneLove4Jesus at 10:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• There is also cheap videos at wal-mart that show you how to exercise, i just got one for $9.00 its one of the biggest loser workout videos for cardio.
    Anonymous