Do he Love me!!!!!

I was in a relationship with this guy for almost two year I love him to death. We got into a ral big fght a fews day ago over somthing real patty. He wrote me on myspace page telling me he sorry for his action. I still have feeling ang still want to be with him, but I don't know after this fight so I still be with him or be his friend and move on with my life. Is there anyone who can help me out and please don't jugde me because that not what i'm asking for. thank you

mayaa

Asked by mayaa at 4:08 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Back off and take it slow. The fight is an indicator that he may well not be the one. People don't change, and if he is saying he is sorry, it may just be that he is used to you being around and not that you are the one for him either.

Answer by Bmat at 4:13 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• well, what was the fight about?
    momof2boys423

Answer by momof2boys423 at 4:13 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• first off if you still have feelings for each other then you guys need to talk it out. couples are going to have petty fights and then get over it trust me it will work out

kapnick_mom_101

Answer by kapnick_mom_101 at 4:13 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Fights happen all the time. Second please use spell check.
    Anonymous

• fights happen but what is he sorry for. was he abusive verbally or physically if so get out of the relationship. if he wasn't then talk it out and see how things go.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 4:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• every relationship has its ups and downs and its fights i dont think bmat is right at all this is not an indicator that you shouldnt be together, i would work the problem out
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 5:05 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• If you both really love each other, work the fight out. My fiancee and I fought like dogs after our DD was born, and it got really bad, sometimes you just have to step back from everything and figure out what the two of you can do to change your behavior, and see what is really setting things off. Write down all your feelings, lay it all out and see what it tells you. I have a huge problem with getting too emotional when I talk, so I find it easier to put all my thoughts into a letter. If you're both willing to put the effort into this relationship, then it's ok to work it out.
    lilmommy0416

Answer by lilmommy0416 at 12:15 PM on Jan. 11, 2009