What are your 3 months olds sleeping schedules? How many hours at a time do they sleep? How long do the stay awake in between?

My daughters sleeping schedule as been changing frequently. From staying up to almost 12 hours at a time with few short naps to sleeping for hours and hours and hours on end justwaking up occasionally to eat? Is that normal?

Mommy2Aundrea

Asked by Mommy2Aundrea at 7:02 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well, i have 3.5 month twin boys. I'll start with morning and go from there.... Wake at 6 on avg *give or take a lil*, eat and down by 7:30 or 8; sleep til 10-wake play eat and sleep by 12:30 at latest--asleep til 2:30-3; wake play eat cat nap at 4:30ish or 5 for 45 mins; awake til bedtime routine at 7:00 and asleep by 7:45 at latest. They wake up at 2am on avg *also give or take alil) and then we start again at 6..... I'm trying to cut out the mid-night bottle...

but i'll say this--they didn't start on the predictable schedule until right around 3 months so--the past 2-3 weeks have been great and with them sleeping more--WOAH! It's a different house here! :)

also, right at 3 months i started putting cereal in bedtime bottle and it keeps them fuller longer (i got ok from doc). I had to do something--esp since there were 2!!!
    jsks826

Answer by jsks826 at 8:56 AM on Jul. 17, 2008