First imagine Charile Brown when He is Frustraded

Head toward the sky SCREAMING!!!
WHY ON EARTH IS IT SNOWING AGAIN!!!!
I live in ND....

AnaBaumgartner

Asked by AnaBaumgartner at 4:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm jealous. We've had no snow at all. Yesterday it was 77 here and today it's 50.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 4:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• lol...and I feel like the parent who just has that "wha-wha-wha" sound to the kids as I tell them they need to come back inside and thaw out. We've gotten over a foot of snow today! Boo!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• We're having the in-betweeny weather in my part of Ks. Too windy/chilly to play outside (for kids anyway, I could handle it but n-e-way lol) It's been looking like rain since yesterday, but with this cold blast I'm thinking if moisture does fall, it will be some form of solid (freezing rain, snow, heck I don't know!) No rain in forecast though. Sorry its snowing on you, but glad it's not here lmao!! (I hate snow soooooo bad)
    mamma84

Answer by mamma84 at 4:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2009