how long does it take for morning sickness to start

just wondering beacause i think i'm preg.

mejilly

Asked by mejilly at 4:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not everyone gets morning sickness. I found out I was pregnant at 9 weeks and I am 33 weeks now. I never have had morning sickness. There has been a few days that I have been nauseated, but not sick. I just used a peppermint for the nausea. I have had really bad ingestion though. Good luck and hope you are one that doesn't have morning sickness.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Not everyone gets morning sickness. So don't rely on that to determine if you are pregnant. With my first, I didn't get sick at all.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:31 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• it varies for everyone. with this pregnancy i was sick before my missed period. my best friend never got sick with any of her pregnancies.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 4:32 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• It's most common in your sixth week, which would be about two weeks after you miss your period .
    If you think you are pregnant, get a test.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:32 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i never got it
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:13 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i would have too say it all depends on the pregnancy with my first i got sick before i knew i was pregnant now with my second i didn't get sick until about 3 months and it was only with some things that i ate that didn't agree with the baby everyone is different and also every pregnancy is too
    Anonymous