labor

did anyone know a few days before they went in to lebor that it was gonna happen soon??
i mean like did ur body feel diffrent and stuff
srry if my question dont make sence

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not for me.
    Anonymous

• i didnt go into labor on my own so i dont know personally. I know for my SIL she was having contractions for a few days before she actually went into labor, but its different for everyone.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Yes! I had had terrible insomnia throughout my pregnancy and then all of the sudden I was extremely sleepy all the time. I had pretty bad back labor and I felt it in my thighs too if that makes sense. I felt a lot of pressure in my pelvis and had a very thick discharge which I later realized was my mucous plug (mine never had blood in it until my water broke) There was something in my head as well that just kept saying (your going to have this baby very soon) and I did within 5 days
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i noticed that my daughter stopped moving with in 24 hours of labor and too find out later that the same thing happen with my mother with me and my brother and my aunt and cousin where both the same way with all their pregnancys
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 5:18 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• No, I didn't know. I had failed to induce for a week, and then it finally took with my first. I didn't really expect it after all that.

And with my second, no~ it was a big surprise! (You'd think at 41 weeks it wouldn't have been , lol!)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 8:07 PM on Jan. 10, 2009