some might find this a stupid question

ok so my body feel like really tired
im 33 weeks and for like the past week
i have not done anythign but lay around and try to sleep
when i try to get up and do stuff i can only do it for like 20 mins then i have to lay down again
i am sure this is noraml with most people
but my baby has not moved as much as normal but she moves enough for me not to worrie that much
i was just wondering if anyone had advice on wut i should do
(when i try to sleep i cant i have not gotten more then about a nour of sleep at a time since this started)

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have heard sleeping in a recliner is a godsend. It was for me when I would nap at my moms but we didnt have one. I actually slept on an elevated air mattress. The air mattress reduced pressure points that caused discomfort when I tried to sleep. However the extreme fatigue can also be your body telling you to rest up for the soon to come task at hand. OH and you can also take over the counter sleep aids or benadryl if yuo need the extra help
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Being pregnant is pretty exhasting in itself. You might call your dr. and tell him whats going on, he may check your iron levels. my son didnt move a lot during my last month or so, i think he ran out of room, lol
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I am having the same problem as you and I am also 33 weeks pregnant. I have been sleeping practically setting up. My husband says I sleep all the time now and don't get anything done. Which is true. My baby is slowing down in movement, my doc said there is less room for him to move around in. As long as he/she is moving a little you are fine. Good Luck. We are due soon!
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 4:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2009