is it bad

i am gonna be 34 weeks tomorrow
and up till a few days ago like 2 days ago
i was all excited about having the baby
now i just want her out of my tummy
i know it gonna be alot more work when she is here
but idk my head and body is telling me just to hurry up and get the little one out
is that a bad thing????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nope i was like that from week 25 on ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:58 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• no, some women are miserable when they get big, sometimes i wanted mine out cause i had heartburn every minute of the day or even because i wanted to lay on my belly...its okay as long as you still want the baby...
    Anonymous

• no, its not bad at all to feel that way. But, having a four and a half month old, I can tell you.. enjoy your time without the baby! Get sleep and rest in general. However, there is nothing that anyone can say to you to make you feel different because most moms feel this way at the end of the pregnancy!
    IlovemyNicholas

Answer by IlovemyNicholas at 5:11 PM on Jan. 10, 2009