I really can't go to a doctor to see if I'm preg. What are other ways to know

I did the wrong thing with the wrong guy and now I'm a little freaked out . I can't go to the doctor.

mejilly

Asked by mejilly at 5:05 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Little known fact, if you are Rural and cannot get to a local doctor or center for free pregnancy testing. The Companies that make the tests will send you one for free. You need to google a search for them, as I don't know all addresses and numbers. You can email them and explain there is no way to get to a a testing facility or Doctor, and respectfully request a free urine pregnancy test. It does take a bit of time on mail wait. Though they will send it.
    LeahRoush

Answer by LeahRoush at 8:27 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• the dollar store sells pregnancy tests. if your period is late, that's a good option to find out for sure.
    djspacegirl

Answer by djspacegirl at 5:07 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• not sure why you can't go too a doctor but if its because you are under age or afraid husband will find out there are free places that you can go to that will test with out anyone needing to know
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 5:09 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• You can get a generic brand test for like $5.
    If you can't go to the dr. to get a pregnancy test, what are you gonna do about dr. appts IF you are pregnant?
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 5:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• There are abortion clinics that for free see if your pregnant or not and don't ask any questions!
    Aidensmommy2be

Answer by Aidensmommy2be at 5:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• You can find out if there is a preagnancy resource center in your area. They do free pregnany testing and it is all annonmus testing. If you do turn out to be pregnant then they can help with couseling and really anything that you may need. Good luck!
    broken0image

Answer by broken0image at 8:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2009