do you still love your husband as much as you did when you got married?

my love has been fading away i told him so i hope he does something about it....

rosepetalluv

Asked by rosepetalluv at 5:08 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no i love him more now
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 5:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I love my husband so much more now than when we got married. I can't live with someone for that long and not have more feelings. I know him so much better now- 14 years later- and the love grows more and more everyday.
    If you're having problems then that's something you and your husband should try and work out together. Don't just tell him but try to work with him.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 5:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I try to find a new reason everyday as to why I love my husband, where I take 5 min. to just sit and think back to when we met or all the nice things he does to help me out or so on. I love him more today than I ever have. And I hope it goes on like this forever.
    ToberzMama

Answer by ToberzMama at 5:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Much more! I dated my husband for so long, when I decided to marry him, it was with my head, not my heart. This is annonymous because I wouldn't admit that my thought as I looked down that aisle, I said to myself, "If this doesn't work out, I can always get a divorce." Sad but true. Now, I know what real love is and we have grown and learned, succeeded and failed, raised kids, made a home and built a life - together. We couldn't have done it without each other. I love him for who he is and in spite of what he is and I am sure it goes double for me!
    Anonymous

• oh yeah we have gonne to counseling and we are definetely working on it. lol. he loves me and im sure i can love him more is just so hard to have a close relationship right now with twins and work and is so crazy.but definetely working on it
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 5:22 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• It has its ups and downs, but I would have to say I love him more, we have reached the period now that we don't fight, we just discuss things completely and most of the time we agree to disagree. But the physical, nope not there.
    ketha04

Answer by ketha04 at 5:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I love him alot more especially when I saw how we're able to stick together during the rough patches a marriage can hit.
    HazyPerception

Answer by HazyPerception at 5:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Even more!

I read what you wrote and I am sorry it is fading, but you have to do something about it just as much as your husband does. And it might not be fading love, just a fading interest. You both need to get to know each other again, even if it means finding separate interests so that you both have something to talk about at the end of the day. Plan a "honeymoon" or some "dates" so you two can get to know each other again as friends first and again on a romantic level. I wish you well.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I love him even more.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 6:21 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• we all have periods in our marriages when we feel this way. i just got out of a looong one. but now i am falling for him all over again and am loving him more than ever!
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 6:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2009