does anyone know any home remedies for anxiety?

besides relaxation techniques

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Health

• Sex
    Anonymous

• Eating properly and exercise. However sometimes they just aren't enough. I do both and I still have sever anxiety so sometimes medication is the only other alternative.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 5:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Sam E, lavender and a liquid called Chamomile Calm. You can put the CC into your water. You can put lavender oil on your temples and Sam E as needed but follow the bottle. Go to Whole Foods or Vitamin Cottege.
    kimchimom

Answer by kimchimom at 9:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• lavender
    angelmomma2

Answer by angelmomma2 at 8:05 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Sleepy time tea, any tea that is for relaxing. I used to get severe Anxiety attacks for about 2 yrs. I tried the sleepy time tea, and a few others that are for relaxation, and it worked a bit. Also you have to talk yourself out of it, tell yourself your being silly, distract yourself...I used to wear a rubber band on my wrist and when I'd start to feel an attack coming, I'd snap it hard, over and over until the attack passed. If you try doing a search on the Internet you can find other way's too! If nothing work's, I used to also for about 4 months, I took a drug for it, prescribed by my doc.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• Yoga. it teaches some great breathing techniques.
    medicgirl25075

Answer by medicgirl25075 at 9:29 PM on Jan. 12, 2009