Breast feeding....I wanta argue!!! and I am a little more than bored.

This is to "breastfeeding nazi's" (honestly no offense I just want to stir the pot)

I am speaking of the ones who have a serious and real need to shove boobs in every babies mouth. Ladies, we are all adults, we all have our own boobies. Get the crap off my chest! Come on, asw long as "clueless" mom puts some form of nipple in the babe's mouth and the babe drinks some form of nutrition, it's good.

END. OF. STORY.

I am begining to really worry about some of these moms. "If you don't try to breast feed you are selfish" Really? Selfish to WHO? Do you want some? Are you that "worried" about babies you honestly can't stop watching to see if a peep show is about to happen when a baby crys? Please, worry about your breasts and leave me and mine out of your mouths. I really don't know where it's been or where you put it last.

Me, personally, I breastfed 1 kid until she was a year old. Then I tried but my baby wasn't having any of it, so we switched to bottle at 2 weeks so she wouldn't starve. With the last I didn't bother. I had more important things to do, like lose 40 pounds in six months and be able to run 2 mile in under 20 minutes so my other children could contiue to eat.

okay, done, bash away. Stop staring at my BOOBS! I swear some of you have a nipple fixation. Therapy anyone?

cueballsmom

Asked by cueballsmom at 12:55 AM on Dec. 10, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• I agree that some women are a bit pushy regarding BF, but you clearly have your own hangups.
    adopteekjt

Answer by adopteekjt at 2:47 PM on Dec. 13, 2011

• OMG SLEEPINGBEAUTEE STOLE MY LINE, I'M SUING!

Erm, anyway, I'm all for promotion of breastfeeding. I loved it (why doesn't every woman? LOL), but I also do know that there are some women who can't. What I don't understand are the women who..first time kid, never tried to and absolutely refuse to. But again, as I said, I don't understand them, but I won't judge them, as long as baby is getting what baby needs.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 11, 2011