My husband is deployed and our wedding anniversary is on the 20th I want to do something for him but I am not sure what. Any ideas?

Manda1224

Asked by Manda1224 at 5:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Are you able to send some naughty photos? Or a CD with music that reminds u of him, or maybe your wedding song? Good luck and Congrats
    ToberzMama

Answer by ToberzMama at 5:20 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Since you can't be together, maybe make the cd like ToberzMama suggested, and you have the same cd and listen to them at the same time, while snacking on your anniversary dinner (send him some special treats that won't spoil on the trip there and atleast you'll be doing the same thing at the same time or thinking about the other while you're doing it :) The pics is good too. Happy Anniversary
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 5:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Write him very romantic letter--not nasty--about how much you love him and how COMMITTED you are to him. Tell him how proud of him you are and how eager you are to see him. Let him know in as many ways as possible that you are WAITING for him, you LOVE him, and you will be there when he gets home. As a mother of a soldier--believe me--those are the things he wants and needs to hear:-)

Anonymous

• My hubby just got back from a 15 month deployment so I was totally in the same boat as you. We have been married almost 4 years now, and because of the Army have only had one anniversary together but I just had our son 2 days before and we were moving to another state lol. Anyway...I would just send him a box of all his favorite things and maybe a special treat that you dont normally send him. You have to be careful with Xpics because they check some of the boxes. A letter is always good, not like you dont already send some...but...its hard to say without knowing him.
    Justice828

Answer by Justice828 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2009