Anyone tried the Alli pill?????

I have had a couple of friends lose weight on it and was just wanted to hear from other people!

saysmom

Asked by saysmom at 5:18 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• i haven't but i think you should consider the side effects very carfully before deciding. the alli pill inhibits fat absorption....do you know what happens if you eat fat that is not absorbed??
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 5:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Oh yeah I know all the side effects but side effects always effect people differently so I don't like to judge it until I have tried it!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 10:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I was going to take Alli, however when I read the side effects they sounds just like my son disease he has Cystic Fibrosis, and I told my husband that I thought it was weird that people are taking pills to have what our son is cursed with. However, if you can stand the side effects I know it will make you loose weight because we have a hard time putting weight on our son.
    Gabeandcalebsmo

Answer by Gabeandcalebsmo at 3:32 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• The best way is to stay active. Exercise and munch on healthy foods when you are hungry. Be determined to stay to your list of healthy foods. Maybe have a light lunch nd drink lots of water. Drink warm teas with meals
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 1:52 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I was on alli... the side effects weren't that bad for me... i followed all the guidelines and everything but only lost 3 pounds. Wasn't worth it...
    Anonymous

• lol i posted a question similar and 1 person answered, i did try alli and i was on WW and i was losing weight but i also had a lot of erm... 'wet farts' if i had the money i would get some more, a girl i know said she lost 30 pounds on it
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:09 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I am talking it now. I have been on it for 2 weeks and no side effects on me at all. I am kinda disappointed coz I thought it would cleanse me but nothing. I'll try to finish this supply and see how it goes.

Anonymous