How is Christianity a better religion than any of the numerous other?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• No religion is any better than any other religion.  It just boils down to which one speaks to you at this moment in your soul's journey.

I know God exists in all that is but I also know that He is not just the Christian God or the Jewish God or the Pagan God or the Muslim God or the...  God is God is God.

All Gods are ONE God. 

jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 6:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Because its the one that gets you to heaven and forgives your sins.
    Anonymous

• It's not.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 5:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I can't help you there, I am a christian, but I don't have the right and I won't tell you that your religion, whatever it may be is right or wrong. You have to believe in what you were taught and what your heart says to believe.
    I can't say christianity will get you to heaven,,,that is my opinion and belief,,,but it may not be right for you, and it may not be right at all. The only thing I can really say from my heart is "God bless you in your search"
    ketha04

Answer by ketha04 at 5:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i'm guessing this is in response to the pagan question on the page, lol.

Christianity is what I believe. I look outside and in my home and see God everywhere. I'm sure you have a different belief. The Bible says God has many names, so who am I to argue?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:45 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• This is in the same vein as the other Answers post. "Better" for whom? "Better" depends on the person seeking. What's "better" for me might not be better for someone else. For someone who does not believe in any higher power at all, no, Christianity might not be "better". That person would have to change their beliefs to accommodate the Christian belief in Christ. What if they just can't do that? For whatever reason? For them, Christianity isn't "better" - regardless of what I or any other Christian may think about their reasons for not believing.

And I'm not about to bash a nonbeliever. That is SO not my place. I am called to love my neighbor. There were absolutely no qualifiers on that "neighbor", so I have to love them ALL.
    Redteux

Answer by Redteux at 5:45 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• "I look outside and in my home and see God everywhere"

Christianity is not the only religion with a God.
    Anonymous

• It's not. Pure and simple.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• goodAll praise the Flying Spaghetti Man!!! May he touch your hearts and bless you with his noodly appendages. And may his sauce always be yum. RAmen.

2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:04 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• You're assuming that Christians are the only ones that think their faith is the only right way. That's not the case. Most people feel their way is the right way or they wouldn't think the way they do.

It's up to you to chose what you feel is right. We shall all see in the end!!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2009