Why is my body telling me different?

I still sort of wipe pink when I use the bathroom (tmi, I know), but I took another pregnancy test and it also came out negative. I am devastated...I want another baby so bad. :( I feel like a failure. I know it took me a while to get pregnant with #1 and I just don't want to wait another year to get pregnant with #2. I also don't get a period every month, so it's hard to know when i'm ovulating...but last period I had (Dec. 17th) just, I thought I was doing everything correctly. I don't know....I feel pregnant...maybe my mind is playing games with me because I want a baby so bad. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• HI. I had the same thing happen. I was not pregnant. I suggest going to the dr and telling them what you want. IF you don't ovulate everymonth, you might want to take a low dose of Clomid and help it along. I took it one time and was pregnant in two weeks. good luck
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 2:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• You have to relax and take it easy. Because if you keep stressing about it wont happen. Now if you are not regular with your periods than it is possible that you are getting ready to get another period. If you really think that you may still be pregnant, than maybe you should go to the doctors and ask for a blood test. Good luck and baby dust!Go to fertility friend and start keeping track of your periods evern if you do not get them every month. It will give you a better idea.
    vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 7:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I am in the same boat. I had the pink on Sunday and thought this was my month but yesterday my test was negative and today I got AF. We are also trying for baby # 2. I use www.mymonthlycycles.com to track my period and we are also using ovulation sticks. I think its time to relax and they always say it happens when your not thinking about it.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 7:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• How long have you been trying? Did u take fertlity meds to get preg the first time? Tell the doc you struggled the 1st time, that u don't want to do it again, and if you aren't ovulating normally, Clomid will give u the boost u need.
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 11:22 PM on Jan. 10, 2009