i made an mistake and slept with 2 boys and dont know who the daddy

i made a mistake and slept with 2 different dudes now i dont know who my baby father well i slept wit dude 1 on june 11 12 13 and i took an test on the 18 and it came out negative i slept wit dude 2 on june 28 29 and july 4. i had a regular period on june 21 and it stop june 27 my due date is march 28 to april 10 can someone please help and tell me which dude can father my son.... please help i made a big mistake and its killin

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• u have to wait till the baby is born
    my babys dad dont think it is his cuz his friends say i cheated on him
    it never happend but we were looking in to way to get the dna test done
    and they told us we have to wait till she is born
    Anonymous

• go on maury!!! he will b able to help u
    Anonymous

• get a dna test done when the baby is born
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• if you had a period then its the second guy.

Answer by gemgem at 5:51 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• go to maury....
    Anonymous

• Have the baby and give it up for adoption, that way it won't matter who the father is.
    Anonymous

Are you freakin' kidding me? Of course it will still matter who the father is! How insensitive can you be? She needs to know for medical purposes. And even if she did give the baby up, in some states you need the father's consent too.
    To answer the question, It's most likely the second guy. When you go to the doctors they can give you an idea of when you conceived. Just have a test done to be sure.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• could be either, lots of women have a period their first month. youll have to wait until he's born and have a dna test done.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• look dont think im stupid but i was watching house and lots of things on these med shows are true this woman slept wit two guys and didnt know who the father was. they did a blood test on the unborn baby... ask if they can do that. i know they do blood test on the fetus when they suspect an illness so maybe.
    SummerMom072208

Answer by SummerMom072208 at 6:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• doing a blood test on an unborn baby is pretty risky, they usually only do it if there are medical reasons.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 6:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2009