anxiety attacks and early pregnancy?

im almost 6 weeks pregnant and today have been suffering from anxiety attacks. im not really stressed and i countiue to try to calm down however im horrified that this could have a bad affect on the baby. anyone else have panic attacks during early pregnancy and everything turned out fine with baby??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I seemed to have them alot with my first pregnancy. They just kinda went away on their own.
    yngmomma21833

Answer by yngmomma21833 at 6:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I have struggled with anxiety with my first preg. and this one bad with this one. Tell your doc about it. There are safe meds you can be put onto help. I was finally told I suffer an anxiety disorder. Preg. seemed to flare it up for me and I ended up going to ER but babys fine, I thought she was gonna have emotional problems but they say she is fine so far...im 35 weeks and jsut got on something so try not to worry and talk to your doc.
    mocamomma22

Answer by mocamomma22 at 8:02 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I did, and my baby was fine.
    Anonymous