so i know i posted this last night but it was late so im guessing there are more people online now to help

So my bf just got a new job in a restaurant...ive worked in a restaurant pre-preg and was never home later than like11. my cousin is a bartender and is also home by 11. well anyway he bartends a little during the week but it seems like he doesnt want to come home. like the kitchen closes at i think 10 maybe 11 and its 12 and he still isnt home, hasnyt even called to say hes leaving or nothing. this happens all the time and some days he starts at 10 am and still doesnt call to say he is done till like 11 ro 12. does it sound like hes up tosomething?? sometimes i feel he is sometimes i feel hes not i dont know...can you help a sister out lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I 've worked in resturants too and it all depends on business what time you get out. If your super busy their is tons of clean up. My question to you is, if you don't trust him why are you with him?
    mothermayiam

Answer by mothermayiam at 6:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Way back in the day, we all used to drink after the restaurant/bar closed. Some were up to no good, others were just hanging out. I agree with the PP.  What does he tell you?  Have you tried to talk to him?  Are there trust issues? 

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Maybe he had to stay and clean up, give him the benefit of the doubt.

If it keeps up then ask him why is he late. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:32 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• You asked this exact same question word for word already.
    Didn't you already get your answer?
    Anonymous

• I work in a restaurant, and after work we just sit around and drink beers with the boss. We won't go home till like 12 or 1. And I know it bugs my husband too :/
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:41 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• so your saying its not likely that he actually got out that late its more of a hang around and chill after....
    Anonymous

• When I waited tables, our bar closed at 11. The restaurant closed at 10, I think. I was always out of there by 11, but there were a lot of people who just stayed and hung out. I didn't cause it just wasn't for me. Unless he's given you a reason to be suspicious...I wouldn't be too worried..you could always just ask him, right? What's the worst he could do? Confirm your fears?...and even if he did confirm your fears, at least you'd know...and not wonder what he's up to anymore....plus, maybe he doesn't think it bothers you, if you haven't said anything about it.

Anonymous