Is anyone broke? Why?

You can post anonymous. Please share.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... broke is an understatement!
    Anonymous

• because we don't know how to invest what little money we have. paying off medical bill we've been sued for. food costs more, electric and gas rates have gone up. I hate to think when it's time to repay student loans >-
    Anonymous

• Yep. Dirt poor actually. DH got laid off 2 months ago and unemployment still hasn't came in.
    We can't live in our own home because we can't afford it. Were at my parents house right now.
    We have $0 income as of right now.
    We are looking for jobs but where I live it's bad. Everything is shutting down and people are snatching the jobs like crazy that are left.
    Luckily we are on foodstamps and have WIC.
    Anonymous

• Temporarily. Money is strapped, but its not impossible. I have a few bills this month that aren't usual, so I just need to recover next month and will be okay. I'm going to have to be really strict with my money for the rest of the month if I'm going to manage.
    Anonymous

• we used to be poor, help from food shelf, food stamps, help paying some bills but now that we stopped paying our house payment that was up to over $1,000, we let the house go into forclosure and now we live like we are rich, well, sometimes.
    Anonymous

• I often wonder on these questions, if all you ladies are broke, how do you have the internet?
    Anonymous

• and you people that arent strapped, taking away cable, internet and other luxeries just to save extra cash, you can eat your words, life shouldnt have to be that way for people, i hope karma gets you for saying stuff like that.
    Anonymous

• We are strapped a little. All bills are being met, but not as much money to go out and eat, date night, or vacations. I am on strict bed rest so I am not able to work right now and I have already used up my short term disability. Thank god for hubby owning his own business. I know work for him and help him generate more business. Hopefully, this still works out after baby is born so I don't have to go back to work. Too expensive for infant care where we live.
    Anonymous

• We're not broke but by no means are we living the high life. Our bills are paid, groceries bought, a little left over for a meal out every now and then. We are all fed, clothed and for the most part healthy so I say we're doing okay
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 7:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• To you ladies who bitch about us having the internet, I kind of need it so I can GO TO SCHOOL! Thank you very much, otherwise, we would do without.
    Anonymous