I might be pregnant again if I am could you moms help me with a fun way to tell my man?

yngmomma21833

Asked by yngmomma21833 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• get a blank shirt for your little one, and some fabric paint. Paint "I'm gonna be a big brother/sister" (sorry don't know your child's gender LOL) see how long it takes him to notice :)
    Anonymous

• I have a shirt that says "It started with a kiss and I ended up like this"...lolpregnant bellygood luck

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• In addition to first poster do like I did but for xmas..
    You could put
    I have a big supreise (on front)
    I'm gonna be a big _____ (On back)
    hehe I did that this christmas it said I have a christmas suprise... lol they loved it!!
    TravisJohnsmama

Answer by TravisJohnsmama at 6:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• ooopps bad day for spelling Suprise***
    TravisJohnsmama

Answer by TravisJohnsmama at 6:36 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I did like the first poster said, only I had my daughter hold a sign that said I'm gonna be a big sister and go and wake up her daddy. My brotherin law and his wife had their kid wear a shirt like that as well and then they posted it to our family website. It was pretty fun, because we weren't sure if they were joking or not.
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 6:38 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Id set up a scavenger hunt or something. Each thing he found would be something baby like a baby corn or something...nothing too obvious. But then at the end of the scavenger hunt make him figure out what they all have in common!
    Justice828

Answer by Justice828 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Just don't do what I did. I text him. He was pist. i was just so excited and I could not call him at work.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 6:59 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• A co-worker of mine was trying and trying and when she finally got pregnant, she tossed a baby ruth candy bar at me while I was sitting at my desk! It didn't take me long to figure out what that was for! We told my family by having my oldest son wear a shirt that we made. It took my stepdad a while to read it though...we had to make it really obvious for him to finally get it.
    liltymesmom

Answer by liltymesmom at 7:07 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i always think of the way that they did it on full house, jesses wife
    she set up a dinner with all foods that were "baby"
    baby carrots etc. dont remember everything
    hugsnkisses8456

Answer by hugsnkisses8456 at 7:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• You could go out and get some kind of baby item, like baby booties or a little out fit or something like that and put it somewere in the house that you know that he would notice it and just see what he says :) thats what I did....it was pretty funny to see his face when he finaly realized what it the item ment.
    broken0image

Answer by broken0image at 8:08 PM on Jan. 10, 2009