cleaning out babies room.

Oh my gosh, we moved into our house about 2 years ago and one of the rooms is where we put stuff. Out of sight out of mind. Well, no I am 33 weeks and finally got the crib and baby stuff and the room still is not clean. I have been working on it all day and I see no end insight. I am tempted to get several huge trash bags and throw it all away, but there are a lot of sentimental things from hubby and my families. Just so much crap. I should not have waited till the last minute.

JD08

Asked by JD08 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i agree
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• If you haven't used it in the last 6 months, get rid of it.

Sentimental things are tougher....Been there done that.

Purge, purge, purge.

Garage sale!!! Extra cash!
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Sounds familiar. My firstborn (who is now 17) had his crib in the "blackhole" room where my husband's desk and a whole lot of other crap was. Just do the best you can.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I would throw it all away. LOL. Just don't look at what you toss, then you'll never miss it.

Besides you can always buy new if you discover you need something.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 6:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2009