What is the most receint CD you've bought and how much do you like it?

I'm intrested in all types of music and I just want to see what others are listening to and how much they like it. Seems like the stuff on the radio is a bit much for me anymore (I must be getting old) so I'm really looking for music suggestion I might not normally listen to.

babyfat5

Asked by babyfat5 at 7:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The last cd's I bought were Christmas ones, other than that Praise and Worship for my hubby or lullaby for the baby...I don't think that is much help!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Well if what is on the radio is too much, this is no help.. but last I bought was TI. Explicit is an understatement. Last I listened to though is Guns N Roses. Huge fan.....
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 7:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• The soundtrack from O Brother Where Art Thou? . I love it. I enjoyed the movie because of the music, and having the CD and having watched the movie makes it all the more enjoyable.

Answer by Bmat at 8:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• "Funhouse" by Pink
    Anonymous

• Jinglespells 2. It's good but I liked JS1 better. We were more into Harry Potter then.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:22 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I just picked up the new Killers Cd called Day and Age. Its freakin' amazing and worth every penny!
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 8:54 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Sonata Arctica - "For the Sake of Revenge" ... I bought it yesterday after Pandora Radio kept playing clips from it and me going, OMG THIS IS AWESOME! Watched a few clips on youtube and was like, Yes, please!

Yes, I like it. I just need to get my DVD player running so I can watch the DVD lol

I don't think you'd like it though... you have to have a certain kinda mood and taste to like Sonata, to put it lightly. And if what's on the radio is too much for you, you REALLY won't like this.

Hmm something tamer... A few months ago I picked up Idan Raichel Project's self-titled album. It's all in Hebrew (or Amharic) but it's beautiful and there's no swearing or anything objectionable. Mostly love songs too. It's really mellow, romantic music. I love it for when I just want to chill out.
    aridattebayo

Answer by aridattebayo at 9:38 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Ive got a couple cd's one was David Cook and i getting used to it. and the other one i got was Kid Rock and i love that Cd.
    mommyoflove86

Answer by mommyoflove86 at 10:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Gosh...I can't remember the last time I bought a CD...Oh I think it was Alicia Keyes' last album. I recently found out about www.imeem.com a site where you can listen to all kinds of music, including new albums for FREE. That way you can see if you like it & want to buy it. You can also download the music for a fee.
    marsha78

Answer by marsha78 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• kid rock and Maroon 5 i know, I'm all over the board when it comes to music
    katishome

Answer by katishome at 12:38 AM on Jan. 11, 2009