Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to get rid of brown spots?

They kind of look like moles, or sun spots they are on my face.
Should I go see a dermatologist or just go to one of those spa places?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

Answers (5)
  • i would try soap and water

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

  • Haven't tried it yet...haven't gotten to the store...but I was looking into it the other day and read that if you use Castor oil on sunspots one or two times a day they'll fade in a month.

    Answer by desert_diva at 7:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

  • You can buy bleaching creams for them that will slowly lighten them.

    Answer by mamapotter at 7:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

  • Sun spots are a pre-cancerous condition. See a dermatologist.

    Answer by EireLass at 7:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

  • Suggest: :TimeWise® Even Complexion Essence by Mary Kay....
    Formulated with our patent-pending Lucentrix™ complex, TimeWise® Even Complexion Essence is clinically shown to restore skin's natural, even tone by helping reduce visible dark spots and reverse skin discoloration. www/

    Answer by heavenschild99 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.