Basal Body Thermomator

anyone used one of these and actually worked conceiving?

jocelynsue123

Asked by jocelynsue123 at 7:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• no i will tell you what i did though me and hubby went to wal mart and bought though things that you pee on to see if you have reached you peek they worked for us the 1st time we bought the brand answer and there are 7 in the box and i started testing the day after i stopped my cycle and on the 7th day the last test we got lucky we had tried for the 2nd one for 5mons hope this helps. i love those things!!! good luck
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 7:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I used this method 3 years ago when we conceived our daughter. This method is to help you know when you ovulate but doesn't help you conceive. I would recommend using a ovulation kit. I used that one time after charting my temps and that is the way we conceived. It's a very time consuming procedure and its sometimes hard to follow.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 7:52 PM on Jan. 10, 2009