Does anyone in Arizona(phoenix) want to start an all girls car club?!?!?!!?!?

Hey girls my name is Star I'm 24 and I am looking for girls around my age to hang out with who are into cars or just like driving and looking at pretty cars lol. I love cars and grew up around low riders,show cars,street racing and cars period lol!!! I was wondering if any girls out there would like to start an all GIRLS car club where we can get together every week and hang out or maybe even go out for drinks!!!!! If you are interested email me pictures of your car and we can get together.

The decal that would be on our cars will say

"PRINCESS RACING"

starandeddie

Asked by starandeddie at 7:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I wish we lived closer! I Love Cars & always Have.. I'm known for my Cars! You sound Very Cool! I hope you get some Takers!! I Live way in the Midwest in WI. Home of the Midwest's Largest Old Car Show in Iola, WI. Good Luck! Keep it up!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2009