Should she leave?

Wife and kids staying with mom due to severe construction at their own house. Hubby is staying elsewhere. Hubby doesn't visit wife to even check on the kids. Hubby makes excuses when wife wants to visit him at his hotel. Hubby won't even take the time to visit wife at work since they work different shifts. Says the drive is to long but will rise around for hours doing nothing. Hubby sometimes won't answer his phone and when he does says he is using the minutes on his phone when a conversation arises. Hubby is just distant every since this move.
How many of us think something is up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds pretty fishy to me. Maybe she should just drop my the hotel unannounced some night.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• It sounds like something is up to me. If I were you I'd be spying on him in a heart beat.
    Anonymous

• I wonder if he feels lonely and excluded. Maybe this unavailability is a way of lashing out- of saying see you need me with you but I don't care so there! When actually he is aching.

Answer by Bmat at 7:59 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Sounds like he doesn't want the life he had it sounds like he is starting a new life.
    I think she should move on...If he wasn't up to something he would be there but he isn't.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I'm so not a good spyer...LOL
    I'm going to drop by the hotel though. Only problem is I don't even know what room number he is in. Not even sure the front desk will give it to me.
    Anonymous

• Take her with you. Does she know his room number? If it was paid for with a credit card that is in both of their names, they have to tell her the room number.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 8:04 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Wait, is this your husband?
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 8:05 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Call the hotel and asked to be connected to so and so room and they will do it. But wait til you get there and do. Once the phone is answered, go knock on the door. Catch him by surprise. My FIL and I did it to his ex-wife. LOL-- she was so lost for words.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like something is up. I think she should just show up(without the kids of course) and see what's going on.
    m_allen

Answer by m_allen at 10:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I would check up on him unannounced. If you're really friendly with the hotel clerks (pleasant/ smile/etc) and say you're the wife and your husband has a hotel room there and you want to "suprise him" romantically ...or some story like that, most will tell you the room number and send you right up. They really shouldn't have a problem letting a wife go to her husband's room.

Why does the hubby have to stay elsewhere anyway?
    lilmommy0416

Answer by lilmommy0416 at 11:56 AM on Jan. 11, 2009