help please

is red blood at 22 almost 23 weeks normal with some cramping and back pains??? it wasn't brown or anything it was red red

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Drink water!! Have you had a vaginal exam recently? Intercourse? IF NOT: Call your doctor.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 8:09 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• No. That happened to me at 27 weeks and I ended up on bed rest for the rest of my pregnancy, praying to keep my little one in until it was safe to deliver. Please call your doctor now. They had me go into the hospital and get checked and I thank God I went because they had to give me meds to stop premature labor. I don;t want to scare you, just let you know that you definatly need to call at the very least.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 8:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• no and no im trying to stay away from that stuff, it wasn't alot of blood a few spots but the water was whitish after i went to use the bathroom.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Yah-- call, hun.
    Good luck.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 8:14 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• was a few drops of blood and it was redish color. and the pains come and go on my sides and my stomach keeps cramping up and my back is sore and sometimes i get this sharp pain going through my back.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 8:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• With your low AF situation, you are high-risk-ish.
    It doesn't hurt to let your provider know what you're experiencing. Maybe you won't go in~ but discussing it with the folks who are aware of your situation may be valuable.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 8:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i was just in the bathrrom and i have clear fluid coming from me as well its not uring because no matter what my urine is always alittle yellow and this is clear clear
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 8:32 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Katie, did you call yet, lol!? ;-)
    You already have "low" fluid... Can you afford to lose more??
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 8:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Are your pains constant, on-going? Or are they coming and going, lasting for a few (or several) seconds?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 8:41 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• they come and last or like a second and they are coming like every hour or longer they aren't constant. Could the urine be clear because i drank a bottle of water before i made dinner?? I found out were the blood is coming from i think. i had a cyst on the top of my vagina lips and it broke open alittle bit.

Im going to try to eat something and not drink water for a few mins to an hour and if the fluid is still clear clear i am supposed to go in.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2009