Do You Flag Craigslist Ads?

I was looking in the pets section (we are "browsing" for another doggie )...and I saw the CUTEST pom puppies in there..so I replied to ask the rehoming fee . I knew there was one. They were vet checked and they had papers and were purebred. I was expecting $150-200 MAX. But the lady said $500! Do you flag ads like that or do you just leave it alone?
I normally don't flag..But I did that time.
LOL.

babycakes254

Asked by babycakes254 at 8:20 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pets

• Yes, I definitely do. My husband and I were looking for a dog before christmas. I was wanting a little dog. Everyone was wanting anywhere between 400 to 1000's on craiglist. It was ridiculous. I ended up finding a 2 year old chi/doxie mix for free. She is the best dog I have ever had. Keep looking you will find the right one.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I flag when they are ridiculous. I saw someone posting X rated dvd's...flagged it!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:21 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Your not suppose to even sell pets on craigslist. It says it in the rules section.
    Anonym0us

Answer by Anonym0us at 8:21 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Also I have no problem with spending money on animals. But when I go to craigslist I expect to see a reasonable "rehoming fee" not a selling fee...thats the reason I go!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:21 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• flag
    Anonymous

• I flag all kinds of stuff on there, I keep flagging this lady trying to sell breast milk for $2.00 per oz, I also flagged a super old car seat that kept getting re listed. I have also done pets, just depends on the ad.
    Anonymous

• forget craigslist lol i have 9 newborn puppies looking for homes!!!!!!
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 9:06 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Have you looked up your local freecycle to see if anyone on there is offering any dogs?

The one I'm on offers pets ALL THE TIME, lol. There's also always people posting wanteds for animals.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• yea I flagged the hell outta that ad lol. Then I went back and flagged some more.
    Hater? Damn right. LOL..
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Nope havent tried freecycle...
    babycakes254