holy crap!!!!!!

OK well i just had my son in September. he is getting so big and hes adorable. i love him so much. he already teething and hes only four months. i don't know if that's normal but that's not what i came to say..... i just found out earlier today that i am pregnant again....my boyfriend doesn't know what to say other than let his mouth drop. well I'm pretty scared i thought i was going to stop at one but woopsie! what to doooo what to doooo......

mikells_mommi08

Asked by mikells_mommi08 at 8:20 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my 2nd daughter was born 10 days before my 1st daughters 1st birthday. don't freak out...it'll be stressful in the beginning taking care of a new born and 1 yr old, but things will just come together for you and it will get easier. they'll have someone to play with! i just love that! atleast you're not me who's pregnant with their 3rd daughter! luckily my other 2 will be 3 and 4 when this one's born! GL and don't worry!! and about the teeth, there really is no time when teeth are suposed to come in..like someone already said, some are born w teeth.. try Hylands Teething tablets for your little ones pain. once again GL!! im here if you have anymore q's!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:20 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I'm sure you'll be fine! I have an almost 11 month old and am due March 22, yep, they'll be about 13 months apart. If you need to talk, feel free to message me!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Oh i bet you are freakin... My DD's both started teething at four months.. thats normal for some babies.. But it will all work out with a second baby.. Just relax :o)
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 8:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• You're a busy mama! :-) Some babies are BORN with teeth... Some don't get them until MUCH later. Mine both cut their first teeth at that age, too.
    Stay strong and know that someday these siblings will be bestest-buds! ;-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 8:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• you will be fine i have a one year old and when my son is born i will have a 14 month old and newborn it will be ok dont sweat it god must have a good reason for you to be prego back to back
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• well thanx yall really helped me chill out..... :]
    mikells_mommi08

Answer by mikells_mommi08 at 9:06 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Its ok. You'lI get over it at once. and they will lgrow up together. Instead of waiting years and years, like I did-and now can't get pregnant. My two older sisters are 13 months apart and they are very close. Its going to be alright. Save all the stuff for the second baby.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 9:21 PM on Jan. 10, 2009