have you ever??

have any of you followed your hubby? sometimes i feel like mine is up to something quirky and all or a sudden i feel like i need to know for sure? but im a retard at lying and cant do it with a straight face or even come up with something that sounds right.... have any of you girls followed your boo because you thought he was cheating or something...if so how did you do it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I haven't but never felt like i needed to.. al he does is work and sleep.... Call Cheaters the show they will do it for you...
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 8:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• No, but I would if I suspected something.
    Follow him. There will be no need to lie about it because the subject shouldn't even come up about you following him.
    If he is doing something and you do follow him just tell him. If not keep it to yourself.
    Anonym0us

Answer by Anonym0us at 8:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• what if he beats me home though???? like why do i say my cousin is watching the baby and im out??
    Anonymous

• if he beats you home, and you can't lie to his face..then tell him the truth...its time you had a real discussion with him, if you're wanting to follow him all the time. no sense wasting gasoline!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I agree... either ask a friend to drive by where he's supposed to be, or just tell him that you feel like something isn't right and be prepared for any answer he might give you. I personally would go where he said he was going to be, and if he was actually where he was supposed to be and saw me, I'd tell the truth about why I came. If he beat me home, I'd do the same if he asked where I went. I may not like the answer, but I'd find out for my own peace of mind. First thing I'd do is to start checking those cell bills (if he's smart he'll delete call/text history on phone).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• everytime i check his messages the only ones he gets are from me and same with sent....not likely to be true!!!!! randomly there will be one from his sis or his dad but normally the whole inbox and sentbox are to or from me
    Anonymous

• no,never.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 11:54 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• If you have your suspicions, maybe you should follow him. If nothing come up, then at least you can some peace of mind before you confronted him for no reason.
    When you follow him and you see that he's heading back home and you're not going to be there first, run to the store and pick up something. Just tell your babysitting cousin that you need to do an errand. So when he asks why you're out, you really did just go to the store....and perhaps maybe you just took a longer route.
    My fiancee cheated on me once, I confronted him and he lied, so I got the evidence I needed., sometimes you just need your own proof to know for sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jan. 11, 2009

• do it :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:21 PM on Jan. 11, 2009