how many moms have a long distance relationship with the father of their child(s)

nikki32408

Asked by nikki32408 at 8:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• For a little over a year my husband lived away from my daughter and I. He was stationed in NC while we lived in OH. Then he was deployed to Iraq for the last 7 months and just recently returned home. we now live in NC with him. I think that the time apart deffinetly made our relationship stronger and brought us closer together! Our daughter is only 15months, so I guess it wasn't too hard on her, she is deffinetly more happy now that he is around and she gets someone else to entertain her besides me!
    usmcmom29

Answer by usmcmom29 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Sometimes mine is long distance because he works out of town sometimes a few months at a time (if he's close enough he comes home on some weekends). It's hard to readjust when he comes back home but he's doing it for our family so I do what I have to do.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2009