What kind of face moisturizer do you use?

With so many to choose from...which is the best? (for day and night)
Either they are too expensive or take to long before you notice the results.

What kind of lotions do you use also?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use Magic Ice right now from Gene Juarez. It is really different and has a light smell of cranberries. It is very expensive, and before I started using this about six months ago, I used plain old Oil of Olay. When ever I went for a facial they would always compliment me about how great my skin was. Of course I am only 27 so that could be it too, lol. I don't like that it's distributed by Proctor and Gamble, which is what made me change in the first place.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 8:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• olay deep cleanse then get a cotton ball and put Extra virgin olive oil is the best!!
    euphoriamom

Answer by euphoriamom at 9:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Aveda has a great moisturizer I love it and it lasts forever!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 skin care range and their body products.
    They cost a little bit more but they are concentrated and I don't use a lot.
    I also signed up as a Consultant and save 35% so it makes it a lot more affordable.
    My pores are shrinking for the first time in years and my face has a healthy glow.
    The cracks on my feet have disappeared as well.
    At 35 I think it is worthwhile spending a little more for good quality products that make me look good.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 10:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I love the Dr. Weil's Mega mushroom Line at Origins. It's especially great if you have sensitive or rosaic skin. A bit pricey, but a little goes a long way, and for what anything decent costs now, it's not that much more. Also, I love Vitamin K Creme Plus form J/A/S/O/N Naturals. It's also great if you have dark circles, or reactive skin.
    groovegal

Answer by groovegal at 10:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Dramatically Different by Clinique is good. Philosophy's Hope in a Jar is good too.
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 11:09 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Mary Kay...Time Wise Moisturizer for Norm to Dry. (www.marykay.com/smcgarity1)
    You might want to consider a good cleasner also. Is your skin really dry? or just in spots?
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 11:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I use a product that is toxic free. It has vitamins and peptides for your skin, plus sunscreen. My skin is combination T zone. There is an entire skin care regimen for any skin type. It can help reduce wrinkles and signs of aging. If you'd like to know more about these products let me know.
    AZBarbieDoll

Answer by AZBarbieDoll at 11:13 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I use Regenerist Micro Sculpting cream at night and I love it. It's about $20 for a jar that lasts about 2 months. I use Olay Complete for daytime because it has sunscreen.
    The single best advice I can give is protect your skin from the sun and use SPF 15 everyday on any part of skin that is exposed. I was a sun worshipper until my 30's and trust me, the permanent damage that is done is not worth the temporary beautiful golden tan.
    LoveIsCool

Answer by LoveIsCool at 6:03 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• great line by ALBA...love it and Dr Weil Mushroom Serum is my other favorite! I rotate the two. I will be 40 this year and see the difference in my skin....I hear great things about dr murad! Holding off the expense for now but may try in the future! Funny I never cared until 32!
    lilypad13

Answer by lilypad13 at 1:47 AM on Jan. 12, 2009