Is this a dumb question?

I remember some time ago Proctor and Gamble was said that they worshipped the devil and alot of people stop buying their products...like toothpaste, soap , diapers and what have you I wonder if now people feel that way or do they just ignore it. I know I do a product is a product if it works for you...except for the shampoo or any hair products with the name "White Rain" I heard they use animals for testing. No wonder it is so cheap. What are your feelings on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't honestly care. I'd rather animals be tested on than humans, any day. If a product works for me, regardless of the owner's faith, I'm going to continue using it. I don't think they're able to package mind control into a tube of toothpaste.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i think that was way back in the 70's or 80s that happened with p&g. I'm sure the details it seems like they gave a percentage of their profits to some satan worshipping church. I"m not sure. I find most of the products I use and Love are P&G so I keep using them since I don't know for sure if that ever really happened.
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Devil Workshippers? Proof, please. A link to an article, something.
    Anonymous

• Animal testing for cosmetics is wrong for pharmacutecials, it is not, IMO.

Anonymous

• I don't believe in any higher power...god, devils...so regardless of who someone is worshiping, I'll use the soap.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:04 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I will never ever use a product that is tested on animals. Thats wrong on so many levels. However Wal-Mart for instance is a pretty unethical company. When you do your research they have done and continue to do some pretty twisted stuff, but that twisted stuff allows most people to put more food on their table and clothes on their back. Its kind of a catch 22. A company has to do something pretty terrible for me to not buy a product I like
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 9:04 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Hate to burst your bubble, Ginger0104, "mind control" is sold in a tube and you use it EVERY day on your teeth if you use regular toothpaste. And it is in the water you shower with and possibly drink. Fluoride is used as a form of "mind control" by subduing people. So, yes mind control can be sold in a tube. Read the book "The Fluoride Deception" and you will never look at your toothpaste the same again.

TOOTHPASTE-MIND CONTROL! Stop brushing your teeth with commercial brainwashing paste!

Anonymous

• really wal-mart? like what?
    sharonrosen3

Answer by sharonrosen3 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

Products that use animal for testing and research:

medications, cosmetics, vaccines, blood products, artificial heart values (oink!)

Anonymous

• cont.

Products that torture animals for humans:

Feedlots for cattle, Pig Farms, Farms that product milk from cows on large scales, Factory farms for chickens that lay eggs or are for broiler chickens

Do you use any of these? Do you eat meat- beef, pork or consume chicken, eggs, cheese, or milk? If so, animals are tortured for you daily to eat what is on your plate. Bon appetite! So, why only care about animals that research is done on? They are only a SMALL PERCENT of the animals that die daily in this country in horrible condiitions for humans.
    Anonymous