Does anyone on here...(sad)

Seem to be having a really tough time dealing with your relative being in iraq for christmas this year? :,( my brother left in february knowing he had a baby on the way...his first child). She was born june 2nd and he has still never met her. It was a one time fling but shes his and looks just like him and even though her mom is with another guy she still gets money from my family, but she won't put my niece on skype with my brother because she don't want her on cam. UGH!!!!! i hate this and we can't put her pics up on facebook because if we do she threatens to not let us see the baby. I miss my brother sooo much especially because we are the only two kids and I'm having the worst depression ever!!! We are/were really close and i just hope he can come home in march as we were promised but only thing I can do is pray so please join in prayer for my brother to come home un-harmed and meet my gorgeous niece and meet his beautiful niece...i miss him and feel aklone because he was my brother, friend, care taker, the only person who understood me, and i just feel like the army takes all of our soldiers for granted!!!is there anyone who can text me or call me i hate being on here even if u call private caller...it wld really help :,(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Dec. 12, 2011 in Military

• I am so sorry, I hope that your family is still able to have a decent Christmas even without your brother. I know it sucks, I am thankful every day that my DH is home with us.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:23 PM on Dec. 12, 2011

• I am not in this situation this year but my with my husband being former active duty army, he missed a few Christmases. The hardest one was when our son was born. He too didn't get to see him until our son was several months old. What made me feel better was getting out and doing something. I would also enjoy sending him care packages and trying to be as creative as possible with them. Maybe you could do something special this Christmas in his honor such as ring the bell for the Salvation Army and put "In honor of ___________ who is currently deployed overseas" on the sign.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2011

• here are some last pictures of when we said goodbye and a few he sent our mom

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2011

• im in the white and black and he is sitting there crying while jr was making us laugh to not cry, but as you can see it didn't work as well. I cried laughing at once :,)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2011

• I can not imagine what you are going through. Thank you, your brother, and family for the sacrifices you have made for our country. (((HUGS)))
    mdrgator10

Answer by mdrgator10 at 8:51 PM on Dec. 12, 2011

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=iyXYot6wHuE
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:52 PM on Dec. 12, 2011

• You can mail him pictures.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2011

• So post pics and make the settings so that only your brother can see them.
    Anonymous

• email him pictures, if he has access to Facebook he has access to emails.
    NaiveDream

Answer by NaiveDream at 6:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2012