Do ladies think we should have a small picture on the side of our cm screen while reading or typing of all the abbreviations?

I understand there are alot of us who still don't understand all the abbreviations on here that we use on CM.
I know there is a cmwebsite to go to but not all of us want to go there all of the time. Is there a shorter way?

Don't you girls agree???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You could just print out a cheat sheet and hang it next to the computer monitor to peek at if you need it.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• No, they become automatic pretty soon, although from time to time there are still a few I have to decipher. I would like a button to click on the page to be taken to the forum where they are listed though. I know there is such a place but I can never find it. And with my slow dialup computer to keep loading pages to find what one abbreviation means isn't going to happen.

Answer by Bmat at 9:13 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion!

< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 4:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2009