secret life of the american teenager

moms, have you watched the secret life of the american teenager on abc family? what was your reaction to it? on one hand, i like the drama, but on the other, its just so ridiculous! so whats your opinion of it?

mambearwhitt4

Asked by mambearwhitt4 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• i is a bit on the crazy side.. but i like it and have been a watcher since the first show...
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 9:11 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I've seen previews but haven't seen the show. Not sure what to think about it.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• yeah, thats the thing, i'm like, sucked in. has episode 13 aired yet? i really want to watch it online (my father-in-law dominates the tv during the day) so i have to watch it when its posted abc.com.
    mambearwhitt4

Answer by mambearwhitt4 at 9:13 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• bad acting but good points and a decent story. It would make a good show for teens to watch to try to bring down the teen pregnancy rates.
    Anonymous

• I caught the season 1 marathon and I am hooked now. I feel like the stereotypes are all wrong, which may be on purpose, but it doesn't seem realistic to me. Either way, I love it.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 9:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2009